Whenever I mention fermented foods, I often hear from people who are not familiar with lacto-fermentation... "You are eating rotten food?!"
Um, no... I'm eating living food with higher amounts of vitamins/minerals and shock-full of probiotics! Yeah, fermenting your food actually makes them more superior!
Last week I shared about the new Lacto-Fermentation eCourse that has started up over at GNOWFGLINS and I am really excited about it!
Because I LOVE lacto-fermenting! That was the first "mountain" I tackled when I first start my journey into traditional, wholesome food. To this day, I am still making and eating my favorite style of kraut: Cortido. But I recently have started to explore with different herbs and veggies for my kraut and I hope to share them with you someday :o)
Now, About the Free Webinar...
My good friend, Wardeh, from GNOWFGLINS is hosting her 2nd webinar and will be setting the record straight about our beloved lacto-fermented foods.
For too long, lacto-ferments have not been truly appreciated for their abilities to increase nutritional value and preserve food naturally. There are 5 myths that are the most common, but I can't share them with you here!
If you want to know, you need sign up to join Wardeh and many others to find out what they are!
What You Will Learn
- The versatile flavors of fermented foods
- What equipment is really required to successfully ferment foods
- How to distinguish health fermented foods from not-so-healthy ones
- How not all pickles are made equal
- What skills you need to ferment foods yourself (don't worry, its not much!)
- And most likely more!
When & Where
Monday, July 25th @ 11am PDT
Once you've register you will receive details via email.
What is a Webinar?
I know this is a new word here... even I didn't know till Wardeh told me! LOL! It is "web" + "seminar" = "webinar". It is basically a place on the web where you gather with others to discuss a certain subject. The focus will be myth-busting some common misconceptions about fermented foods.
This webinar is time-sentitive because it is first-come, first-served. Not all who register will attend and space is limited. Register now, not tomorrow!
Now, the Giveaway...
I am thrilled to share that Wardeh is generously offering one of my readers a 6 month basic membership of her class! This is a $48.00 value!
The Basic Membership offers:
How to Enter...
- Access to the Lacto-Fermentation eCourse as well as the Fundamentals eCourse, Cultured Dairy and Basic Cheese eCourse and Sourdough eCourse (which I am going through right now!)
- Lesson materials for each class that you can easily download (text & audio)
- Videos for those who learn better by watching how it is done
First, leave a comment here on this post. That's one mandatory entry... please read on for more entries to increase your chance of winning!
You must do the main entry above first before doing the extra entries. Remember to leave a separate comment for each one! Thanks and have fun!
- Subscribe to Just Making Noise receive posts via email (1 entry)
- Follow my blog (1 entry)
- "Like" GNOWFGLINS on Facebook and share on your wall (1 entry)
- "Like" Just Making Noise on Facebook and share on your wall (1 entry)
- Follow me on Twitter and tweet about the giveaway! (1 entry)
- Email your friends about the giveaway and leave a comment for each friend you emailed! (1 entry for EACH friend you email!)
Remember, if you've already done most of the above... you automatically get those entries. Please post a separate comment for EACH entry. You can have a total of 7 entries or more!
Every comment must have an email address. You can comment with your blog as long as I can contact you through there! The giveaway ends July 18th and is open to anybody in the world! The winner will be chosen via random.org
Thanks for participating and spreading the word about the giveaway. Hugs!