Monday, February 22, 2010

Last Day to Sign-Up for Wardeh's e-Course!

NOTE: I scheduled this post to go up... We are traveling to Honduras right now, please keep us in your prayers. Head over to our RO4Y blog and read about the awesome things that have happened! Enjoy and thank you!



Today is the last day to sign up for Wardeh's GNOWFGLINS Fundamentals eCourse! If you are still interested in joining in... remember that the enrollment closes at 5pm PST TODAY!


If you haven't yet... please check out the follow links:


I am thrilled to find out that some of you have already signed up and look forward to "hearing" from you about your classes. Please don't hesitant to share your thoughts about the e-Course... we want to know about it!


Learn. Grow. Love Real Food

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for dropping by and leaving me your noisy comments! I really appreciate your questions, encouragement, ideas and simple comments. I am sorry if I don't respond to all your comments, but know that I do read them! Please feel free to introduce yourself, subscribe or follow me as I share my life on the noisy blog!