The giveaway is now closed! Thank you, Cultures for Health, for letting me host this and thank you everybody for participating!
Good Morning everybody! I hope you all had a great night sleep... I did!
Well, I am excited to start off the weekend with my first giveaway instead of waiting till next week!! Cultures for Health is giving away one of their Fermented Vegetable Master (includes gallon size glass jar and plastic lid fitted with airlock and rubber stopper). If you haven't read my post about this amazing "Lacto Master", please go here.
Are you following the Nourishing Traditions way of life? Or would like to learn how to ferment your veggies, fruits and drinks? Do you want to have a natural source of probiotics right in your kitchen? If so, this is the gadget for you. As many of you know, lacto-ferment foods are superfoods... full of probiotics and a great source of vitamins.
Using the Ferment Vegetable Master makes fermenting vegetable so much easier! The airlock set allows gas to escape while keeping the air out. This allows you to make fantastic homemade pickles, sauerkraut, drinks and other fermented veggies & fruit while reducing or eliminating the mold. I've been making lacto-ferments for almost 3 years (using the mason jar method), but since using the "Lacto Master" set up... there's no going back. The airlock really made a difference in the flavor and texture! So delicious and I can eat it straight out of the jar if I need a quick snack. Check out my recipe for Cortido, Bean Paste, Ginger Carrots and read the benefits of lacto-fermentation. I will be posting more recipes soon!
Enter to Win a
Fermented Vegetable Master
1. Click on link below and sign up on the Cultures for Health's site to win:
- The contest is now close!!
That's good for one entry... now here are more ways to get more than one entry:
2. Sign up for my email updates. Leave a noisy comment below telling me that you signed up. You also get an entry if you already subscribe...again, make sure you tell me that! (1 extra entry)
3. Follow me on Twitter and tweet about the giveaway. Be sure to include the URL to this page in your tweet. Here's a suggested tweet: "Enter to WIN a free Fermented Vegetable Master @ [enter URL here]". Leave a noisy comment telling me that you are following me and tweeted. (1 extra entry)
4. Friend me on Facebook and post about the giveaway on your Facebook status. Be sure to include the URL to this page in your status update. Leave a noisy comment below telling me that you did those two things. (1 extra entry)
Also, you can get 1 extra entry if you follow Cultures for Health on Twitter and/or friend them on Facebook. (1 extra entry)
5. Blog about the giveaway. Make sure to link back to this page on your blog. Comment below with the link. (1 extra entry)
6. Email 4 friends about the giveaway. Make sure you put a link to this page on the email. Leave a comment below telling me that you did. (1 extra entry)
7. Last, but not the least... tell me what is the first thing you want to make if you won the "Lacto Master". (1 extra entry)
Okay, there is a total of 8 entries and 7 (well... 8, really) ways to enter. BUT... there is one rule: Only those who have USA addresses are welcome to enter this contest. It is due to the shipping costs, I'm sorry!
The giveaway will end Friday, September 4th 11:59 AM CST. The winner will be announced on my blog Saturday, September 5th. The winner will have 48 hours to contact me with his or her full name, address and phone number.
Enjoy your weekend and have fun everybody!